Knowing the PTSD symptoms is important in order to find the best treatment. Post-traumatic stress disorder is a condition that can affect the individual’s life. PTSD occurs after a painful experience. Even though, it is normal to feel sad, disconnected and frightened after the experience, the continuous display of PTSD symptoms can lead the person to suffer this condition.
Proper diagnosis is needed in order to acquire the right treatment for this condition. Knowing the PTSD symptoms is a must in order to be diagnosed. Treatment is a must in order for the sufferer to save himself or herself from anxiety depression and return to his or her normal life.
Wise Living Key Points
The PTSD symptoms can appear abruptly or gradually or may appear or not appear over the time. Usually, the symptoms of this condition may seem to appear right away. At certain times, it can be activated by some event that reminds the person with the original painful event like noise, words, smell or image.
Even though some may experience varied symptoms, the following are some of the common manifestations of the symptoms of post-traumatic event.
- Re-experiencing the Event
- Avoiding things that reminds them the painful event
- Increased emotional arousal and anxiety
- Re-experiencing the Event
- Disturbing and distressing memories of such event
- Flashbacks (feeling or acting that the traumatic event is taking place again
- Scary nightmares (the person may see the images that remind him or her about the event)
- Intense distress feeling and panic attacks if reminded of the event
- Severe physical reactions to event such as sweating, muscle tension, nausea, rapid breathing and pounding heart
- Avoidance of the Event
- Avoiding places, activities, feelings or thoughts that remind the person the trauma
- Incapably to remember vital information about the event
- The person does not have the interest in life or activities
- Dethatching himself or herself from other people and may have a numb feeling
- Feeling of limited future or does not have the expectation to enjoy life
The person who are suffering from this condition may have the hardship to fall sleep at night and experience other symptoms like anger, irritability, brain focus issues, hypervigilance, easily startled, feeling jumpy, physical aches and pain. Some may also feel alienated, alone, depressed, hopeless, feeling of betrayal or mistrust, substance abuse, self-blame, guilt and anger.
Additionally, children may also feel some of the symptoms of this condition. Some of the common symptoms are fear or separation from their parent, losing acquired skills, nightmares, sleep problems, compulsive play, somber and aggression towards other kids, pain or aches in the body, nerve pain, phobias and other.
The above mentioned symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder is important for you to remember in case one of your family member or a friend is showing these signs, it can be a reason that they need help. Taking them to the doctor or an expert is ideal way to assure that they can get the right treatment that they needed. Once they acquire the best treatment, it can be an imperative way to get them return in their normal life.
WiseLifeNaturals physician formulated products give you proven results to achieve your wellness goals, especially when you pair them with our health and fitness tips on how to fight stress and depression.
Learn more about our best selling formula: