Withania Somnifera, or commonly known as Ashwagandha, is a kind of herbal plant that belongs to the ginger family? As a powerful Ayurvedic herb, it be an alternative medicine for the treatment of ulcers, arthritis, digestive disorder, and eczema. In fact, scientists have discovered that this plant contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-amyloid properties that give its wide range of benefits.
Wise Living Key Points
Alzheimer’s disease is a kind of disease where people tend to forget recent events that they are doing. It usually starts slowly and getting worse over the time. The common symptoms of this disease are loss of motivation, concentration decline, easily getting lost to manage their self, mood swing and other issues in their behaviors.
Alzheimer’s disease usually develops when you reach the age based from the June 2002 review of a trusted American family physician. This disease continues in progress about 25 to 30 percent of patients who are having this disease. It is difficult to find medication for disease but Ashwagandha can be an alternative to cure this disorder.
- Memory lost and forgetting recent activities.
- Challenges in solving problem or planning because of memory lost, the tendency is that they forget to do their recent activities before. It difficult for them to concentrate and develop a new plan especially working with numbers
- The difficulty in completing task that are familiar at work, home or leisure
- They recently forget those familiar activities that they are always doing. Even completing their daily task.
- Confusion with space and time wherein they tend to forget places they’ve been through
- Difficulties in remembering the important dates in their life.
- Difficulty in gaining added attention
- Improves memory, concentration and mental sharpness
- Fights stress
- Improves liver function
- Helps prevent cancer
- Acts as an antioxidant and detoxifier
- Helps to lose weight
- It can be a treatment to inflammatory skin
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of death in America. This disease is characterized by dementia. As it is very detrimental, you need to properly care of yourself in order to control and prevent this disease. Good thing, there are herbal solutions that will help prevent Alzheimer’s diseases. These wonder herbs include Bacopa, Ginkgo Biloba, Ashwagandha and Huperzia. If you want to get the maximum benefit of this herb, then why not try it in its best root extract form KSM-66.
India is one of the countries who has the smallest percentage of people with Alzheimer’s disease. What’s their secret? They include Ashwagandha in their daily diet. Through this way, they can spare themselves from this harmful health problem. So are you now planning to take Ashwagandha supplements to solve your health issues? If yes, then be sure to consult your healthcare provider first before taking this dietary supplement.
WiseLifeNaturals physician formulated products give you proven results to achieve your wellness goals, especially when you pair them with our health and fitness tips about the different benefits of Withania Somnifera for brain health.
Learn more about our best selling formula: