VITAMIN D3 Organic Olive Oil Base
*Bio-identical Vitamin D3 – Cholecalciferol
*Promotes immune system adaptive immune responses
*FEED YOUR BODY SOME NATURAL HEALTHY SUNSHINE
- Pharmaceutical grade vitamin D3 is the same form of vitamin D biologically produced by the body – Cholecalciferol
- Vitamin D3 helps enhance calcium absorption by regulating concentrations of calcium and phosphorus in the body to provide essential support for bones and teeth*
- Epidemiological studies suggest a positive correlation between higher blood levels of vitamin D and breast and prostate health*
- Each bottle contains 360 softgel capsules
- UPC: 784682106549
LEARN ABOUT THE FORMULA AND BENEFITS OF D3LIGHTFUL VITAMIN D3 CHOLECALCIFEROL IN ORGANIC OLIVE OIL BASE
Your search for the best quality bioidentical Vitamin D is over. When you purchase iwalu Organic Vitamin D3 here’s what you should do:
- When you receive your package from us, you will have a fully tested and inspected dietary nutraceutical from an FDA regulated and GMP Certified Lab in the USA.
- Open the container and review the, “Pro Advice and Tips” insert on how to maximize the benefits of the formula.
- We typically include FREE BOTTLE OFFERS and special bonuses as a thank you to our online community, so please review all of what you will be receiving.
- What separates iwalu Vitamin D3 from other brands is our pharmaceutical grade formulas with high concentrations of the bio-available compounds. Learn more about the active ingredients in each Softgel…
Ingredients: Verified 100% Pure Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol – the same form as the body metabolizes – 360 SoftGels per Bottle ~ 5000 IU each ~ Guaranteed Zero Fillers. In a base of Cold Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, and Water.
AN ESSENTIAL VITAMIN
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal levels of calcium and phosphorus in the the blood. Vitamin D has other roles in the body, too, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and overall health.*
VITAMIN D SOURCES
Vitamin D encompasses two forms: vitamin D2, which is produced by plants, and vitamin D3, which is synthesized when human skin is exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet B shortwave rays.
A very limited variety of foods contain naturally occurring vitamin D; among them are salmon, mackerel, and some mushroom varieties. Foods may be additionally fortified with vitamin D; these commonly include milk and yogurt, tuna, sardines, beef, eggs, orange juice, and many breakfast cereals. Fortified foods may contain either vitamin D2 or vitamin D3.
VITAMIN D ABSORPTION
Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food, and supplements is biologically inert and must undergo two chemical processes in the body for activation. The first occurs in the liver and converts vitamin D to 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D], also known as calcidiol. The second occurs primarily in the kidney and forms the physiologically active 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D [1,25(OH)2D], also known as calcitriol.
Vitamin D3, as cholecalciferol, is bioidentical to the vitamin D produced by the human body. Studies have shown that Vitamin D3 increases the total [25(OH)D] concentration more than vitamin D2, suggesting that vitamin D3 is more bioavailable in supplementation.*
Take 1 softgel once a day with food, or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.*
- Take with food for increased absorption.
- To reach full efficacy we recommend that you take supplements for a minimum of 60 days.
- Remember, look for fitness tips and free offers along with your order. We want to ensure you have the “Practical How To” along with our community of support to succeed in your health goals.
Peer Reviewed Data: See PubMed’s Clinical Trials of Vitamin D3